Our lawyers are experienced, relentless, and always ready to fight with our clients’ best interests in mind. While our tenacity may result in long workdays and frequent battles, we are very proud of our track record. Some of our recent notable Employment Law and Civil Rights victories, resulting in millions of dollars recovered for our clients, are listed below.
- $784,000 Collective Action Settlement: Failure to Pay Minimum Wages and Overtime Claims
- $620,000 Collective Action Settlement: Failure to Pay Minimum Wages and Overtime Claims
- $315,000 Collective Action Settlement: Failure to Pay Minimum Wages and Overtime Claims
- $300,000 Settlement: Wrongful Termination and Race Discrimination Claims
- $225,000 Settlement: Hostile Workplace and Race Discrimination Claims
- $200,000 Settlement: Whistleblower Claim
- $175,000 Settlement: Right to Privacy and Misappropriation of Likeness Claims
- $130,000 Settlement: USERRA (protects the job rights of individuals who voluntarily or involuntarily leave employment positions to undertake military service) and Retaliation Claims
- $125,000 Settlement: Disability Discrimination, Retaliation, and Failure to Accommodate Claims
- $105,000 Settlement: Unreasonable Search and Seizure and False Arrest/Imprisonment Claims
- $77,500 Settlement: Retaliation and Disability Discrimination Claims
- $75,000 Settlement: Failure to Pay Overtime Claims
- $70,000 Settlement: Retaliation and Disability Discrimination Claims
Each case has different facts and different applications of law. Past results are not an express or implied prediction of future success. While we cannot guarantee similar results in future cases, we can guarantee that we will relentlessly fight for your rights and always put your best interests first.